Eve ate the apple, then covered herself with a fig leaf. Maybe she wouldn’t have felt so bad if she’d made this simple punch instead!
- 180ml Pisco (we recommend De Carral Quebranta)
- 1 bottle Cloudy apple juice
- 1 bottle lemonade (or soda for a dryer version)
- 5 Fresh figs, quartered
- 1 bunch Fresh mint
- In a large jug, place the quartered figs and pisco.
- Allow figs to soak for half an hour (optional)
- Fill the jug with ice, then fill 2/3 with cloudy apple and 1/3 with lemonade or soda.
- Serve in glasses filled with ice and garnished with sprigs of mint
Download our recipe card here!