Springtime in your glass, Peru on your mind.
- 40ml Pisco (we recommend De Carral Acholado)
- 20ml fresh lemon juice
- 15ml lavender syrup*
- 10ml elderflower liqueur
- 10ml dry vermouth (optional)
- Soda water
- In a cocktail shaker, shake all ingredients hard with ice
- Strain into a tall glass, fill with ice and top with soda water Garnish with fresh lavender flowers
- *Lavender syrup: In a pot, add 1 cup white sugar, I cup water and 10 lavender flowers (fresh is best but dried will work, too)
- Heat on medium low until the sugar is dissolved and the syrup is aromatic. Strain and chill before using
Download our recipe card here!