The favourite mixed drink of today’s Peruvian youth!
- 60ml Pisco (we recommend Pancho Fierro Acholado)
- Juice of ½ lime
- Dry ginger ale (we recommend Capi dry ginger ale)
- 2 dashes bitters (Peruvian Amargo Chuncho or Angostura bitters
- Add pisco and lime juice to a tall glass full of ice
- Top with ginger ale, add a dash of bitters and stir
- Garnish with slices of fresh apple or ginger
It’s fun to try this recipe with different citruses like grapefruit or blood orange to replace the lime juice!
Download the recipe card here!