This South American version of sangria can be served chilled in summer or warmed up in winter for enjoying with friends in any weather.
- 120ml Pisco (we recommend Cuatro Gs Mosto Verde Quebranta)
- 30ml Cointreau or other orange liqueur
- ½ bottle South American red wine
- 1x 375ml bottle ginger ale
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Cinnamon sticks
- In a large jug filled with ice, add all ingredients and stir
- Serve in wine glasses garnisheed with fresh mint
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan and heat until just before boiling
- Serve in mugs or teacups
Download our recipe card here!